... the only way
My current article is only one woman. Unfortunately I can not reach you personally, to give you To say what would have to say. It is not said as much and it is a pity that lack of communication is broken so much human. I am quite sure you did not want that - I know it through your honest call on the morning of 15.01.2007, which I will never forget. And I wanted it not so.
My feeling tells me that you have told the truth there. However, I feel just as sure you I often did not tell the truth, or half the truth. No one can change that, but anyone could stop at any time, rather than just as wrong to continue.
I deeply apologize to you and whole- Heart, as I have loved you dearly.
So you can see that these are not empty words, I tell you that I am at your doctors, the police have sought help of your friends and especially your lawyer each often a matter of making contact to bring a sensible way to talk. All matter how intense efforts were in vain. On the contrary, my attempts have all been torpedoed. This is a very bad Dejavue (for both of us).
I tell you: If you read this, am simply a gesture to the courage of your size! I never had anything against a contact that I have today do not mind and I will see the expected to change. Promised. You really need not be afraid. For all that we could do now would be incurred on both sides to reduce the expense, to return a result of pressure-free and unprejudiced mind to life. (Yes even I am doing so.)
There is no other option but to do it themselves and personally, because we live in a country where there is no valid law (law) is more. I know this sounds arrogant and rude determined, but it really is this: Our German law has since 03/10/1990 I am the dead in the last article in this Blog in the next few days prove exactly with sources. Fact is, everything that we do among us, we should do for private consultation and mutual trust. There are only private contracts to state law, there are (de jure) "no room" more.
And that is why first and then you also have the feeling I must test that something is wrong. I have believed to have with you finally found the person I trust that I love and with whom I can build my future together and I have this personal obligation and commitment to achieve this goal. Since the last "family fortress is destroyed, have I also had the feeling that nothing else to lose. I would have gone voluntarily and without any theater, if you would have said clearly and distinctly. But I had the feeling that you wanted to pull me hard across the table. Sorry, you do a lot of paid too much and very very dearly for it. Also, I would not.
I know we both have severe psychological legacy carried around every day with us. I now know the causes of my legacy and I know that this would not have become acute if we had been able to renew our love for each other and trust again. This can only happen if you come to the worst error also excused or forgiven. Otherwise, these sins of omission covered later with a greater force to the feet.
this mess that we face both now is much worse than our stillborn child. Because we live in! Let him aside and grant us together make our way again for a psychologically peaceful future by talking with each other.
I'm really looking forward to it.
. PS: Do not worry! A future of uncertainty is worse than a future is there in the least personal clarity. You can not lose anything, but only still win! .
PPS: If you ever in need are - I know from my economic studies and the "common sense" that we are economically very difficult times ahead (this major economic crisis has not yet begun, let alone that they the winds down) - then you can count on me, if you previously flagging. You know, in times of greatest need (in the total population) will be each man for himself. Would not it be good to a man more that is known, can call his friend?
0 comments:
Post a Comment