Thursday, December 3, 2009

Whats A Good Name For An Interior Design Business

Vacuum de jure

our life in the law void


What I will present in this (final) article in this blog is so monstrous that one already "crazy" must be to say something publicly. Yes, I am getting almost a year since treatment in a "psycho-therapy." There are things in life that a man can not put away without professional help (Thanks Mrs. H.), especially when the causes are so subtle nature, as they present themselves to me and in our country.

I present in this article all the facts in turn is that it would link open and take full responsibility for it, but only for myself! This means for you: Make yourself think about and make your own decisions. I challenge anyone to commit civil disobedience, but I ask every reader in the course of the article when he was "not aware" is to have contributed to the consequences of this vacuum full intention to help ensure that this information is never out of the world disappears ...

... what can you do?

Please, if you believe that is true, what I see here, send on the link, copy the text, please send it via email to your friends, print it, bind it in Your presentation, you spread it anonymous, whatever you can think of (and what ever you dare to do it), all is well when it is used to broadcast.

I will initiate a "pyramid scheme". Every snowflake that falls down, makes the avalanche larger ... and if they then "departed" is also the related danger is over for us all. I would assume that we then as the German people of the world (after WW I and WW II) can finally look again into your eyes, roll up our sleeves and our lives into their own hands and can we show the world that they live with us can act, and count on us.

I'm free, I have nothing to lose. I let everything and two hands free. (In my head it rumbles, of course, duly.) But I want it all goes quiet, so peaceful, as it has lived as Gandhi in the world. Toshiki, to you a promise: No one will buy me my opinion and my knowledge no silver / money / gold in the world. For me there is no freedom that is worth more than the freedom of all Germans. I wish I could look you in the eye, as long as I live. (No matter which you choose to pass.)

To the point:

About a Year I got the book "DasDeutschlandProtokoll" by Ralf Uwe Hill "in their hands." It is an eBook and open in several copies in the network move. I thought to have understood everything. In fact, at first only the content but not the facts arrived in me, let alone had processed ... It is a love story that can be read easily in a few hours. Today I am grateful for this book, because it caused the initial spark in me! The book draws deeply from our recent German history, so that the causes, effects and consequences for today clearly emerge. Iskra #

fell a few months later to tell me another eBook and landed on my hard drive. In link at http://twitter.com/altgold stood in the DM ... "Gift" and the website was then something like: "Please suck down all the contents of this site is subject to change without notice." This has the effect of what it should: I sucked down inter alia the book (the crosshairs) and began to read. Far as I'm not even come first. The next day, but the tension rose when reading so much that I utilization in one go. Although it was early morning 6:00 clock when I had read everything, but it was the best book I have read in my life ever. For I have the book "The last mandate" by Robert Rheinau read, understood and directly can internalize. You will find the book here: http://www.denk-an-alles.de/danke.html

The facts:


Article 146

This basic law that applies after the age of unity and freedom of Germany for the entire German people, loses its validity on the day on which a constitution comes into force been decided by the German people in a free decision.


... So on the day on which occurs a Constitution in force, loses the "basic law" invalid. We now have today a "constitution"? And if the "basic law" now a "constitution" should be, why then is it not officially named, let alone that the word "constitution" is it? We all speak no German? Or is our German language is not accurate enough to find the exact and correct word for it?

On the side of the Federal Government be found under "reunification"

With the implementation of the national unity Germany on 3 October 1990, the Basic Law by the sovereign and conscious decision of the German population to become all-German constitution.

Wow!

I am 44 years old and was at the time of reunification, even force the Constitution a "citizen", especially since I am on 17/6/1989 left the country (with all the trimmings) from the GDR. But I can not remember to have a conscious and sovereign decision agreed on the amendment of our constitution into a "constitution". The first election in which I was select the "free part of Germany" was an election with a left and right side on the paper where candidates and parties stood for election, nothing else. To a "referendum" on the unit or to a "choice" to change the "basic law" I can not remember the best of intentions.

And you?

I this set look on the side of the federal government as long as slick as a lie until I have a dozen ballot paper and a few dozen "average person" can see / know the show, these "conscious and sovereign decision" with causes have to.

[PDF download] This says the Unification Treaty in Article 4 succinctly in Section 2:

"Article 23 is repealed."

This is the text of the old (repealed) Article 23 GG:

Art 23rd This Constitution applies even in areas of the states of Baden, Bavaria, Bremen, Greater Berlin, Hamburg, Hesse, Lower Saxony, North Rhine-Westphalia, Rhineland-Palatinate, Schleswig-Holstein, Württemberg-Baden and Wuerttemberg-Hohenzollern. In other parts of Germany it is set according to their accession.

This old article 23 was therefore simply liquidated on 3/10/1990, and later was simply Articles 23 cloned (revived), and others filled with the following refuse:

acts " Art 23rd (1) to establishing a united Europe with the Federal Republic of Germany to the development of the European Union, the democratic, constitutional, social and federal principles and the principle of subsidiarity, and ensures that basic law substantially similar protection of fundamental rights. end the Federation may transfer by law with the consent of sovereign rights. The establishment of the European Union as well as changes in its treaty foundations and comparable Schemes, is amended by this Basic Law or its content or added such amendments or supplements possible, Rule 79 paragraph 2 and 3 "...

This means nothing else than that our government authorized, our sovereignty just that easily to "unknown" to resign, the people must not even be asked.

Even worse, as you can see the top of the old Article 23 is easy, then the location of the VALIDITY of the GG defined. With the deletion of Article 23, it is not the validity condition. This is the entire law force and effect. The learning every law student in the first semester.

half wild like that? Well, why is the "basic law" for now the constitution? My common sense tells me, because it forms the basis of all our laws. Without a valid basis to any (constructive) applicable laws, is as simple as that

we live in is not legally defined space, in a legal vacuum.

I can not for this break in our laws. I'll show you only this break, as I lay it with the simple logic of an average person brutally frank. But I'll tell you (as a precaution) remember what that exactly means

Each community has to bound states and any act of government since 10.03.1990 00:00 clock no legal force. Any court decision in the last 20 years you can throw in the garbage, it's printed paper, nothing else; meaningless.

I reject immediately any official act against me or my property, unless it complies with my free will. I urge the withdrawal of all decisions to me. I would any cop, any government employees, every lawyer, every judge, just anyone who allegedly "acting" on the basis of any law, pointed out that he is with me on a private basis and that he himself must answer, if I, if the time is right to punish and pursue what does not fit me. These people (often without knowing it) private "contracts" with us for which they themselves must be responsible at some point. In my files I find today such documents, which are not even signed by the acting person.

It seems to have plenty to give government, who know what they're doing. Also in the body language of a famous German doctor in physics can be clearly seen that contradictions (known) and are there: The fingers of both hands are down in the (held upright) of free speech is almost always against each other ...

Dear Readers (-in), you'll be shocked now secure. Please give me your feedback. Please pass this information to your friends and family members. Please follow me at Twitter at http://twitter.com/altgold or @ guerilla tax or Xing under my name. Please pass this information. Please think how you can shape your future life so that you can have a real benefit, which constitute the others do and / or need. Our world needs (and will) change. Whether this change now by the German people or by countries such as Brazil, India, China and Russia (BRIC) is, or whether we are our "demographic apocalypse" to force, or whether simply a freshly printed currency (pound, yen, dollars, euros) collapses ... this world will change very soon in a violent jump, so that people who represent no value to the community, it will have very heavy. I would like us to include it among the winners.

heart, Stefan Krasulsky

0 comments:

Post a Comment