Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Hello!
Here again a brief interim report of mine from Kuala Lumpur. I live in an apartment just
my uncle near KL and there is no internet. When is the next correct blog entry I do not know.
I wanted hereby say only that it you probably still have to be patient and that I feel good.
I was indeed the first few days in a hostel in KL before I could take my uncle and I had a great time and I again met a lot of people. Mainly people from the north (ie German, Dutch, Swedes and Finns seeeehr). I was really surprised how many Finns in KL. Is not that even now the most popular of all. But anyway, I was in any event made a few nice days and mainly relaxed. So not much sightseeing program. There is also too hot ^ ^ And now I'm
a beautiful day in the shopping mall, many greetings from the Starbucks.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my readers!
Love, Valerie
0 comments:
Post a Comment