South Korea: Busan, Seoul Annyeong Haseyo! 's me again. Although I am already in Malaysia is now my first report on the few days in South Korea. On
7.11. noon I took the ferry to South Korea. There were already some South Koreans on board and everywhere smelled of kimchi. Kimchi is fermented vegetables, the sharp in a sauce is loaded and it smells quite strict. Many Koreans even have a refrigerator for Kimchi! The ride itself was pretty interesting. I ran in between not so good (I do not obs was at the dinner or whether I was a little seasick), but overall
I survived it well. In the evening I arrived in the port city of Busan. There I was short eat, but also was a challenge, because somehow no one could speak English. Ultimately, it has yet worked out somehow. When I still ate ice cream is my first realized that it really is very cold in Korea. So, no more ice for me ... But the right cold I felt the first night. Since I wanted as quickly as possible to Seoul, I've thought namely, that I could take a night bus. Unfortunately, the night buses were too fast to be able to sleep in it right, for a ride only lasted 4 1 / 2 hours. Because I wanted to be by 2 clock in the morning in Seoul, without accommodation, I had to wait until 0:30 to get to this bus (then I would be at least until about 5 in Seoul). Well, I can say is the 3 hours I had to wait in the bus station hall were probably the worst of my life. As you might imagine, this can concourses are never very warm. I can only say in Busan it was just damn freezing cold only. I had I raise my gloves and my hat, so I do not too cold. Fortunately, there were in the hall but a television, which I was somewhat distracted. lined up there was a strange game in which good-looking Koreans (so what Koreans feel good looking for [and these are very feminine looking Koreans]) against baseball player (I think anyway). There it went to fast or something. I think at the end of the baseball players have won. The bus ride was quite pleasant then, ultimately, because the heating was turned on and the seats were very comfortable.
In Seoul, I am as I said then arrived at 5:00 in the morning. Unfortunately Subways go to start later, so I had to back in such a stupid ice-cold waiting hall. I have to mention it again: It's damn cold when you tired at night sitting in a station concourse. Well, sort of rumgegangen is also the time and I was finally able to ride the subway to my hostel. A nice Koreans has even accompanied me to my station. He taught me a bit of Korean, because I really knew nothing at all (Yes = Ye, Thank you = Gamza Hamnida, Good day = Annyeong Haseyo). So I am then arrived at about 6:30 in the morning at the hostel. Of course, the owner still asleep and I wanted to
just go back to me to sit in a cafe when the door finally came up but still. The owner was of course totally confused and sleepy, but very nice. I could check in, was even allowed to sleep in his bed (all the others were still occupied) and had to pay for anything. Is he instead went to the house of his parents. I was really so ready to get up later and was also not correct because my cycle was complete on the ground. I then first gefuttert cookies to get some energy. I could then pull in my real room and had it for the first night even just for me. The day I went only to the shopping district of Seoul, and I have something looks the other way. More was not possible. In the evening I met the other guests of the hostel (it was a very small hostel). Except me only 4 were living there and Malays in the next few days were funny enough, even a German (Of course;)), a Bolivian and a Italieneri
n, which was half German, served. Sure, you can not escape the Germans ... The German, I then did the next day some sightseeing. In one large palace (Gyeongbokgung) was allowed to try on traditional Korean clothing. The course I did that once =) I am the evening then considered yet and I can only say that the Koreans are very generous. I had to pay no drinks at all, which was always someone else's * hehe * also taken to dinner, I was somehow almost always invited. I So the few days of living sparingly.
Am 11.12. then my flight was to Kuala Lumpur. Funnily enough, the four Malaysians from the hostel and made exactly the same flight and they live in KL. The flight was a little shaky, but we have not crashed (Juhu!). The food was very good for airline food, and even though I usually can not suffer.
Now I am so very very warm in Kuala Lumpur. I first have to get used to this heat, it still makes me to create something. But I enjoy it anyway: D
I go to bed then sometimes the same, good night!
Love, Valerie
0 comments:
Post a Comment