Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Vin Number Location Onmagic Trail Boat Trailers

Wwoof host in Hirokawa (Fukuoka Prefecture)

Hi everyone!

Now this is the report on my third host in Wwoof Hirokawa, what is in the Fukuoka prefecture.
This host this time is no vegetable but a fruit farm. So dig up anything with potatoes and beans cut. Instead, I was able to work in a nice Gewächhaus, that is no standing around in the cold, Juhu! However, I had to endure the sight of delicious strawberries, which I was not able to touch. In the strawberry house, the work was mainly to do is design work and to do all winter festival. So I had to pack the stands, where the strawberry bushes sat with plastic sheeting to warm the roots. Additionally, I have another greenhouse in the greenhouse built. The sense I have not really been understood, but I was not there to think. Master of the house had several ideas in mind that I do not quite obvious, but this was never the work too difficult. Apart from the last day that I had when building a roof terrace for the help. I should therefore boards nailed together. That was exhausting, but I think I have beaten for the first time hammering pretty good.
I had to work 8 hours a day, or more than the other hosts, but this was after work, really an end to all work. No housework, rinse out their own dishes. I cooked was delicious and had to actually do anything really. That was very nice ^ ^
The family with whom I lived, consisted of three generations: grandparents, the competent host father and visiting mother, her son and daughter and the wife of the son. Moreover, there was again a dog (Mikan) to bark like. But somehow it was still sweet, apologized especially her young age (1 year) for all the nonsense that she has organized. The family was very nice and friendly, I really like in a real Japanese family felt. There was also a co-worker who is gone at the end of the month.
have The host parents I even bumped from a trip to a volcano, 2 hours away from the city. I had a great view of a giant crater where there was a city. There, we even had lunch. Then we wanted to "climb" is another crater, but unfortunately we were not high, because the crater just that day had gas stream. Well, now I guess I just have pictures of a smoking volcano. So overall the trip was nice.
The family also had a shop where they sold various goods from the environment. Once there was a flea market with a cake buffet, where you could eat as much as we wanted. And I've actually got a free pass to eat. I have sooooooooo much eaten, because i had to try on each cake and ate the delicious and several pieces have (you must remember, however, that pieces of cake in Japan are very small, so I'm not as greedy as you think now maybe ). I was so happy all day xD Normally cakes in Japan that is totally expensive, but I was able to access at a cake buffet. If this is not a lucky time.
Another time I was dragged along by the host father at a barbecue in another village. There was kind of hard-Kaki, which means many people who have any persimmon picked from the trees came from. Then there was a common barbecue. As a foreigner one was of course the attraction. One woman, for example, has told half her life story and showed me quite proud of their pictures and stuff (even older) children. This woman was really glad to be able to speak English and they ruled for a Japanese man in the country is really good. As a parting gift she gave me then even a kimono jacket and a hair tie. I had not really expected, was very nice of her.
And I have seen many more items, as viewed as a light festival, participated in a dog's birthday with hunting dogs (dog ran away) and boarded a huge Kannonstatue. Yes, the family has organized a lot. I have
conclude by saying that the host is probably the best Wwoof before.

And once again for answers, where I am now: I'm at 7.12. Traveled to South Korea and consider myself straight in the capital Seoul. My travel plans will change the way something, because I slide between one months stay warm in Malaysia. There I will spend Christmas and New Year in mid-January and return back to South Korea.

Love, Valerie

0 comments:

Post a Comment