Sunday, November 22, 2009

List Of Ftse250 Companies By Market Cap

really sorry ...

I do not like cheating.


is sometimes but other than man (Mann!) think - that if and when his common sense or should I say "feeling" does not follow.

A man, so goes the saying is to do three things in his life: a father a child, build a house and plant a tree ... well, two things I from hake, the "nature" I am not yet come, because I've been with the first two things to a lot of stress ...

Or have I just missed it, 'time to listen to my gut?

Well, I vow to self-improvement and do it here and now.

What cheating?

I just come from the counter of my confidence. There I have my "Silver Reserve" (5 CAN dollars in 9999) on the table. After that was fully discussed, described one of the miners present the thing as a "sham" because less stands on it, as in there is ...

I asked, "What about the hundred-euro coin?" Answer: "It is not." Say, you guy does, why you do not know XXXX newspaper and that 15.55 grams of fine gold embossed with '100 € 'there, "I wanted to ask (have?" I but saves me). Blankman The newspaper is published in three years, when paper money crashed is to say: "When we have offered the 'people of oz', you have not complied with ..."

Mutsuko, Rita and Petra have so often told her: "I love you." which I'm often asked, "How long and how deep?"

Today I trust only obvious cheating (ie, these silver dollars and gold-Euros, where less is it, as in there is - these things have real understatement ;-) and vow to fewer words and deeds more attention to give, so to hear more views on my stomach, to do the right things even faster.

Only one thing worries me: that the mothers of my Children and the widow of my house at some point will say: "I can not help (or for my child be there) - I did not see coming because I was optimistic ..." (Or some such a stuff that you can jabber with no value, without need to apologize or admit a mistake to have to - cheating, which I will never accept)

And I ask myself: "When will the mass of our Light-cultural people grasp that words such as: 'The pension is safe. "" [Bluem] 'The money of the depositors in German banks is safe - we guarantee it' [Merkel] and 'We are well on our way ...' [Merkel] "promises made to sound as if ? Crumple it a legal tender (bank notes) in the hands "

girls, I am grateful that today I can cheating differ from your myopia

Thank you -. Forever

. .
But not once

And I imagine how one day (or many or all?) will tell people / nations

"paper money - not once - never again!"


Dear Readers - I have said (and I put it inside than 2 dozen limit) I will close this blog. I have seen many things and come and go ... East Germany I had (lebend!, only with the head - without evasion and without force of arms - leaving already on 17.06.89, because I've seen come up a civil war or a "revolution" ...) Now I can foresee that we experience a couple of years, such as cabbage and potatoes will be back very valuable - perhaps as much as gold and silver ... I will therefore set this blog - before 31.12.2009 and if "everything is still as long as it is now."

And if you, dear reader, do not understand - just turn off the brain and the belly. The solution is within you!

I wish all readers (and the ladies, who once hit me in the face): All the best!

(fraud and ignorance are shoes of two different pairs.)

For Susi: In the garden of your grandfather, there is a treasure, because once a year oil for a year and the whole family in it.

For Toshiki: your love is mobile and probably also the most hectic departure is not the risk of forgetting to be exposed.

For you both: not taxable (terminus Fiscalis) forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment