Saturday, November 7, 2009

Can Herpes Go Away That's All I Want To Know

Two things inspire me

one ancient, the other fresh right ...


both rotation control is the subject of tax, or better. We Germans and the issues of "money" and "tax" ... We often use the words in his mouth, but if you ask seriously, you get back often enough just platitudes: "we talk about money not ..." just that a "vernacular" quoting a representative. When it comes to tax shall not be many records, but telling, especially from the authorities:


The Lord Colbert was (according to Wiki) after all the finance ministers of the "Sun King" Louie XIV - he should have known it then. This Causa, times have changed at all, even today's politicians have moved to this familiar pattern.

The two things that inspire me are: 1 an article from the magazine DM No. 12 of 1991 Page 114 "Will you just small-business" ... and 2 four small videos - I get only the link for the first part, as are the other three parts easy, as is vergoogelt youtoube quite well ;-)

The magazine article has fully hit me almost 20 years ago from the stool. Well you could, dear reader, asking, "What brings me such an old story? She still works as good as 20 years ago, proving the video series impressive!

If you still have no idea how to make this knowledge usable by itself, then please do not despair equal and above all, do not give up. The goal is simple: pay less tax - and a matter of course to follow the letter of the law.

Now, you might get the idea to ask your accountant (please not equate with Lohnsteuerhilfeverein), but I'm sure this will both help much. You must be creative, you can not remove advisor just like that. (I have edited together with my brother more than 3,000 tax returns for the tax office - I think I know exactly what I say here, if I put it that hard.) Few Accountants are creative.

And here is the solution: I am working on an eBook (in the best matching domains were still free ;-) and will show how you almost no financial cost and with very little time some hundreds or thousands of € tax office and get back in the good Case can even set up a business that makes the often not very well liked JOB unnecessary. This also explains why I will leave this blog. It is not just "dream-book-like" this tax issue and the keywords and do not fit.

post Just a Comment - I collect the email addresses (exclusive), to distribute free copies in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment