Osaka
Konbanwa!
From 6:11 to 10:11 I was in Osaka, the third largest city in Japan (actually second largest is actually almost as Yokohama to Tokyo). When I arrived my first thought was something like this: Oh my God, where am I ended up here? The first thing I've really seen when I'm back from the subway station went on the road was a hentai book, followed by a pachinko hall. The neighborhood where I lived was generally a bit run down and seedy. It did wear a lot of strange old men. After a day I could correct my image of Osaka, however, and found it later, but here we go.
The first day I went to look around in the area and I've seen a couple of shrines and temples. Again was just the usual and nothing really very exciting. In the evening I was then, but on the Shinsaibashi shopping arcade, where there was a lot of great shops. There was also a Bodyline business with Gothic Lolita outfits and I've also added to the same time * cough * Now, my backpack is sooo full, because no longer fits inside = /
The next day I was in Himeji, and have me there, the Castle considered. I must say that is really beautiful! I have about 10,000 photos taken ^ ^ But you had to queue for so long partly because there were so many tourists. However, I also went there on Saturdays, so I'm really to blame. Then I was in a garden next to the castle, which was also very nice. Sorry, we could not eat it, for whatever reason. In Himeji I ate in a restaurant Udon (Udon noodles are Japanese determine) and there I was promised one of the staff that I eat the noodles like a Japanese * muhaha * If you consider that I ever in my first noodles in Japan I used to eat it, then I can say that now but I can pretty well eat with chopsticks.
the third day, I then again spent in Osaka. I went to the aquarium Kaiyan, that was really great there. Although it was relatively expensive, the visit has been worthwhile in my opinion, really. I've seen a lot of funny sea animals and was even allowed to touch stingrays! But the main attraction was probably the whale shark, which was really impressive! Does not quite fit on a picture, so I've always just excerpts from it. And it was funny giant crabs, which would have fit well in a horror-movie trash. Right next to the Aquarium gabs then the supposedly largest Ferris wheel in the world. The view was great, especially because I am mitgefahren in the dark and we saw all the lights. The castle of Osaka, I've also looked on the same day, there I am not input. From the outside it was still nice to see. And I was still with the City Hall on Nakanoshima Island in the middle of Tokyo. Near there I was then approached by Japanese skaters, who have told me that I was a "Bijin" (beautiful woman) * hehehe * At last I hear the Japanese of my age and not only for old people. So now I feel great xD
On the last day, I went to Nara. There are sooooo many ultra-tame deer running around. The just stood in the middle of the crowds and wanted to be fed. You could also easily caress, which are simply stand still. I have scoured all the major shrines of course. On most impressive of course, was the huge Buddha Daibutsu. The hall also gabs a column of wood by a hole that is the size of a nostril of the Daibutsus. If you manage to crawl through this hole, then they should be enlightened or something. According to Lonely Planet adults remain stuck on a regular basis, while children can crawl easily. I have done it but of course, P Ok, all Japanese girls have made it and since I have the same size was clear. I feel enlightened but unfortunately not enough. I hope that will come. Overall, I think
Osaka afterwards really cool and Himeji and Nara were great.
am Then I went to Hiroshima, from where I just write this blog entry. I will leave tomorrow, but again to Fukuoka. My experience of the two cities I would describe it in the next post.
Love, Valerie
0 comments:
Post a Comment