Wwoof in Part II, Sasayama Sasayama
Hello again!
Here comes the second part of my experiences in Sasayama:
what I've done sooooo great in this city, that I could go to a kendo trial class. For the ignorant: Kendo is a Japanese sword martial arts.
Dan, Timo, Tylor and I went to so this first lesson and I must say it was really funny, interesting and exhausting. First There Were the typical course Aufwärmungskram, although we have first stretched and then warmed up. That was something strange. And the teacher had a really shocked look on it as he has seen how the foreigners but they are unguided * g * Then it went wrong with the basic things that were hard enough. I do not want to know how stupid that looked for professionals. Most importantly, the children who have trained with us for miles better than us. They would have probably made us all loose finish. In any case, you had on every shot, "Men!" . Cry Basically, that's not funny, then we should also lifted after the impact with the bamboo sword at the enemy and to vorbeipreschen "Meeeeeeen!" , Cry because I could no longer restrain myself. It just looked too ridiculous and Men! sounded like the bleating of a sheep xD laugh out loud That I could not resist the happiness level that way, but every time I have looked the enemy in the face, I had to grin still much to be able to fight. Overall, the Kendo class was a great experience.
had a few days later, I then have the opportunity to learn how to dress himself properly a kimono. There was a teacher in the house and has virtually given a private lesson for the women. You can not imagine how difficult it is to be all alone to put on the kimono right ... You must put as much turn to tie, which is pretty incredible. I do not know how to hold on to everything and then to simultaneously bind a cord around the waist without slipping that everything. We are not even an hour more to Obi (the top belt) came because we should first practice to put the rest right. I wonder how the women could wear this every day earlier. Without help I would never make it in life. The next hour would unfortunately only at 9.11, but I'm not even in Sasayama. But Midori-san has shown me in short, how to tie the obi properly. She also told me (aufgepasst!) 2 kimono, a kimono jacket, kimono and obi a lower paid !!!!! Is not that incredible? I could not believe it's not real, that I got it all for free! So extremely cool = D Things are used but even for that alone must be usually much numbers. I now have a package with all the kimonos sent home because they are really hard. I could carry around all this, never. I must say that I went to this host is really the best decision I've made.
The day before I left the other Wwoof have then made a campfire. Just for me! (Ok, that was a lie, it was Bonfire Night in England and somehow is a holiday or something I'm still perceived as my farewell gift:.. P) In any case, the real a nice farewell. I must say that was really a cool bunch of people and I will miss it perhaps is a little bit. I was really veeeery much fun on the farm. But well, today I am then left for Osaka. I will probably stay in Osaka 3-4 days.
So, the new entry will then probably get it at the time.
Love, Valerie
0 comments:
Post a Comment