Hiroshima, Fukuoka
Good day!
I write here a veeeery short report on my visit to Hiroshima and Fukuoka, because I only half an hour to the Internet and it may already 15 minutes away. The report is written in detail by me but again, I promise.
Hiroshima: When I got there rain hats - to match the history of Hiroshima. I visited the Atomic Bomb Museum (all 2 times, because the first time I did not have enough time and has cost the museum only about 50 cents). That was very interesting, frightening and impressive. I have learned much new. Then I visited the memorial hall for the victims, there were reports from witnesses issued, also very interesting. The Atombombendom I have seen of course.
I was also in Miyajima, where the famous floating red gate, is one of the most photographed things in Japan. If you see it you know it for sure. It was nice to see. Better but I found the Mount Misen up there, there were monkeys and deer and one had a great view of the surroundings. The forest was I think even a jungle.
Fukuoka: There, I spent only 2 days. The first day I watched a couple of shrines and looked at the Daibutsu of wood. The second day I was going to the zoo, but instead I'm randomly walked past a park where a small cosplay karaoke has been fixed. Sooo cool that I'm just on this day passed by chance in the park = D, where I've met a lot of other German, who somehow all a member of a school or so were. With whom I then spent the whole day. We had fun at karaoke dance with them and 2 of which have even sung. Fukuoka is the way, one of Japan's cities with the greatest crime - and I only confirm kans -.- I'm just saying I'm ignorant went through the red light district during the day and was accosted stupid ... (And in ner rain jacket and not at all sexy).
Now I am again WWOOFers and this time at a fruit farm. So can I will for 3 weeks only very rarely to the Internet, cell phone reception I got! The family is very nice and I do not have to cook! = D Also, I can work in warm and I have 2 days off per week. All in all, been very great here.
So, I must then be gone again, fifteen minutes is over.
Kind regards,
Valerie
0 comments:
Post a Comment