Gyeongju , Busan and Daegu
Hey!
This is now my last blog entry about Korea and that I'm going to write about my experiences in Gyeongju and Busan.
In Gyeongju, I first tried Couchsurfing (www.couchsurfing.org) - and that too in a male person. So I had some jitters before that, if everything ends well. When I then arrived by bus to Gyeongju Matt and I have finally met up, I had no worries tomorrow. He was a very nice Ami, who works in Korea as an English teacher (like so many ...). On the same evening I was then dragged into a bar, because Friday night is probably obvious the only day in Gyeongju, at the time what's going on. There I met a bunch of other English teachers from England, America, South Africa, Australia and indeed anywhere where they speak English. They were also all nice and with a few of which I have undertaken in the next few days what. Matt has kindly brought me in Gyeongju to all the major sightseeing places, although he has seen it several times. He has also led me to other great places, for example, we hiked up a mountain and on top of the head was a training ground. There really were a few people have then lifted weights. Also, I was still in a DVD bang (a space where you can watch DVDs - Korea really has the coolest ideas) and in a Nori Bang (a karaoke room) to explore the most things there are on Mount Namsan.. I really wanted to hike up, but unfortunately it was raining that day, so I can vary the had (and no, that's not irony, I would really like to highly traveled). The next day I went already left for Busan.
have I spent the first 3 days in a hostel. Even at the underground station was another foreigner who wanted the same hostel. It was Ami and the rest of the day I went with him to Jagalchi Fish Market. There were tons of fish, I do not know who eats all. Probably needs to be thrown away half ... And somehow, a few fish have "skinned" the living body, that was very disgusting. In the following days it was rainy and then dumb. I was a bit depressed when I went to the famous Haeundae beach am and it was windy and wet and stupid halt. Then I ran to the largest shopping mall in the world. It was a large shopping mall, but that's it. Otherwise there was nothing really special. The next day I had but then again better mood. I'm running around in Igidae Park. This is a beautiful park on the coast with stunning scenery, highly recommended.
The next day I'm couch surfing again, this time in females. The first time I could only stay one night because she flew to Beijing the next day. Accordingly, we have not done very much. She has recommended to me but a friend who lives in the same apartment complex and ready was to take me. In her words, I then spent another 2 nights. The days we have still not made much was because very cold easily. Nevertheless, we had a lot of fun.
The last 2 days I was again in a hostel, a different than the first. There were not so great people, that means I had to go out alone. I went to the "very great" Beomeosa Temple, the largest Buddhist temple in Korea. Frankly, I found it but a bit modest, more precisely, just ugly. So there was really nice, almost every other temple. May be due to the fact that the ground was so muddy. Well, after that I wanted to be beautiful on the mountain behind it to a great castle wall walk up. But I was too stupid to find the right way, so I'm aimlessly for 3 hours long run on any Waldüfad. He has finally ended on an electricity pole, hooray! The best was yet but that I had then seen the Burgmauwer: on the opposite hilltop. I felt a little ripped from ... So I gave up my search and I just returned to the hostel, it was already too late for walking.
The next day I take the Ferry to Japan, Fukuoka taken. There I couch surfed back then, and now on a horse ranch on the volcano Aso. For further details you can read again the next journal. (This blog entry had short-term be canceled because I was called to eat ^ ^)
Love, Valerie
0 comments:
Post a Comment