Thursday, February 11, 2010

How To Remove Moped Muffler Restrictors



Annyeong!

Hi, it's me again with stories from Korea. This time with a few photos:) I still

have a few things from Seoul to tell, so come the first turn. n U
d while I was on a day in a Palace in the middle of Seoul. It was evening, everything was covered in snow n vo and not a soul around. That is, I could explore this wonderful Palace, without of someone to be disturbed. It was not even security, could I rumklettern as I wanted: P Everything was sooo nice and quiet and peaceful, that was really a wonderful evening. Somehow it was time to repair his own and not all the time surrounded by people. Right, therefore, a picture of me in front of a building ah them peace-melancholy expression ^ ^ N the palace I went d ann a great place in the area, there was just an art exhibition , somehow a lights festival. That was beautif Hoen, especially because after the palace visit, the whole people running around, like a detached view could look like I was not part of it. In that moment, I still felt somehow preserved in this city.
In the following days I've visited other palaces and temples, all while were quite nice to look at, but ultimately they all look the same.
Another great day was my last day before my departure from Seoul. I started up with the Germans and Koreans two Korean friends to the Seoul Tower (on a mountain) and then to the fish market. The climb was a very funny Angelegenh
Gekeuche ince with a lot: D The view was ... naja .... gray, so it was not the best weather, but has won it worth the run up. We are then not also run up to the top of the tower, w ecause they had no chance anyway. The picture shows me in front of the Tower, but it was not easy to get a picture. To me, the tower had together draufzubekommen namely Moon (one of the Koreans) are quite deep and I had to kneel by the other Koreans (whose name I do not know ...) was raised to be * g * Perhaps an act, but very funny. I had all the fun, what you see in the picture I think, too. After the Seoul Tower, it went as I said to the fish market. There then has a Moon rieeeesen fish bought for sashimi for dinner. I could was to observe how the fish killed and processed into sashimi. Not very appetizing, but nonetheless interesting to see by how well the people in the market with the knife can. In the evening there was farewell party for the same three people: the German Korean, a Korean and I do. Yes, I "had" to continue their journey finally time, I wanted to see more from the land than Seoul. The last evening certainly was again very great. Oh, I miss the people from the hostel and had to think of my departure has often to them. The left is a picture of a part of the people and me. Unfortunately, not all of it, but I have almost all photos.

The next day we went further and indeed to Daegu. German-Korean has offered me to come with his uncle and his aunt, because the live there. Which means I could stay there for free. The offer I naturally assumed * hehe * Daegu can actually call the whole ugly city, but the surrounding temples are very beautiful. One day I'm on hiked up a mountain up there because such a famous Buddha statue. 2km walk up stairs, and then I had done quite a bit. I think I must once again play sports, that was really impossible. The most important thing was that I held by it and I have been rewarded with a very good view. Because I was so proud of me, even a great picture of me front of the statue. The descent was then super simple.
am Another day, I then went to the Haeinsa temple, an important and famous Korean temple. He was even very nice, but was not accompanied by such a winning feeling as the Buddha statue:) Then we were driven through the national park where the temple stands. That was quite funny.
Well, we went to Daegu to Gyeongju for me, where I did the first time couch surfing. Right now I'm already back in Busan and planning my journey back to Japan. From the experiences in Gyeongju and Busan, but as always I will only tell next time.

I would also once again a good night (here it's 1:30 in the morning).

Love, Valerie

0 comments:

Post a Comment