(m) a path to greater freedom ...
... or should I write "more security"? Perfectly clear: the conflicting speaks, for the more freedom I will have, the more chances I have to use. To take advantage of opportunities, but must be able to take "certain" (hopefully manageable) risks. And so security can only come when you yourself do nothing, for then one makes no mistakes ... (but is it an alternative?) But what if the "error" third touch me, or if "old truths" that I have still in my head for a while no longer valid?
Clearly, I will actively and decide for opportunities, freedom, and if they seem to be associated with risk inseparable. (And while I try the world around me always exercise actively, I look out and always look out of the corner of my eye on the "Security".)
This morning I nearly tipped over my coffee pot. Not out of dozy, but with fear. Michael Sommer (DGB) is an interview (in the DLF) and says: "We need a strong state ..." and justified "... because we would not have otherwise, the financial and economic crisis can be overcome." Wow! And I have are my bread and my coffee are left and only after 13:00 clock back on appetite had. What a waste! I say, the more and the stronger the state is, the more duties (taxes) for the citizens, for the officers who must monitor and control the observance of obligations, but to be paid - is not it? So we need strong people to the burdens that we are already burdened with at all (he) can contribute. And then the weak sense the power of three: "... because to be mitigated with the taxes but the consequences of the crisis / prevent / or settled ..." (Only in spirit cited) Firstly, if those who must be strong, then the citizens - Second lie! The crisis is not over. It has not even (really) started. Third: Since when fiat money can be removed with a crisis when it is exactly the (real) reason for the crisis? True it is that the state must be more to this Staatskedite in the form of taxes also can squeeze from the people.
And since every citizen such thing as a "common sense" has, says more and more people, "here I am mistaken, or even lied," just disappears confidence ...
Mr. Sommer: proof? See membership (better-loss) of the unions!
I'm so wonderful crosslinked in Xing. Of two of my contacts I have each received an email. One of them should probably be a substitute for a promised personal information that turned out to be but as an advertisement for a power of an Internet seminar gurus. If this is not Guru but even in a position to say one of his many employees, that a PDF (Einladungsdok.) without detective skills should be readable (or freelancers?), Well, then fades keep that trust. I now have that day free, if I write anything else in my calendar. (And I'm sure not too much money to spend too little power.)
The other mail was even more beautiful - Hence my current title "what's left?" (In the sense of consisting of or left over as profit) - It was about "used" American life insurance companies, may purchase, or perhaps I could give ... "I check yes every offer, because it might be the chance of my life ..." (Free after Henry Ford) and see also: ". U.S. life insurer AIG are fundamentally safe and just an ugly, little bug that still has nothing to do with life insurance," (OK), the yield is calculated by using a 61.2-percent interest over six years is simply divided by six, and is then given to 10.2% pa (ie effective!). (This is very close to fraud.) Oh, there indeed something else ;-)
was precise: that is to "paid" to be "green labels" with the inscription "In God We Trust" (For my safety I look again on oanda.com and see: Before only one year I had only 1.30 dollars to buy one euro - currently we are close to $ 1.50 for one euro)
Let's see what the dollar value if the used policies. can be made payable in four to six years. But until then I am free of the falling prices of all currencies in the world to watch from a safe distance and go under the past with my other contacts, and Xing-look, do what they like:
It occurs to me to mention praising H. Häusler, M. Otte and G. Spanbauer (alph. order). And I am Mr. Mark Miller (now only "discovered") by http://geopolitical.de ask you to accept my contact request.
Be free, my friends, until this week,
Stefan Krasulsky
0 comments:
Post a Comment