Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Reason Orkester Soundbank

letter to "Professor"

Dear Professor Timmermann


http://www.dr-timmermann.de/geld_1.htm on your site I found (by searching knowledge / Gold) below is a table with your findings on " Limits to Growth ". In my private investigation and searching for past, present, values and possible resulting trends for the future, I always come back to gold / silver / precious metals / currency / economic indicators (GDP, growth of GDP, imports, exports, national debt, etc) and search for connections in order to derive the trends for the future. In this regard, your site is I have been helpful. [...] Now, science and politics are two fundamentally different "music". I say this with reference to your last table with the evaluation of the predictions of the Club of Rome ".

What were the intentions of this club? Who paid their forecasts? What were the intentions of donors? Since I would like to leave you to answer these questions yourself, I send you a link in addition to a seminar by Dr. Albert A. Bartlet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-QA2rkpBSY&feature=related

This video consists of 8 parts to each about 10 minutes (see above link for part one) - the following 7 parts are easy to find youtoube ... And maybe you think about this after reading the parts of your videos again on conclusion of this sixth table ... (Which assessment of the numbers one would come if they would accept other currencies to the scale - or even a weighted basket of currencies) What value do the numbers, where finance the United States but has been more than four Zahrzehnten their external trade deficit with newly reprinted Dollars ? Why not werwenden the gold price as an international benchmark for inflation? On www.goldseiten.de (where I also found the link to your page), las I: ... "The result was ..." (Title) to your link http://www.goldseiten.de/content/goldstandard/index.php some very interesting arguments.

on your side "languages" I found the first confirmation of my conclusions, which may result from facts ... My son has [...], to learn kanji he can - because the future of the world is clearly in China or in its vicinity.

Cordial greetings from Cottbus,
Stefan Krasulsky

0 comments:

Post a Comment