Wednesday, October 14, 2009

M&b War Band Sirial Number Free

Wwoof in Kyoto

Heyho!

I'm just pretty bad mood because my rice was stolen today -.- I have my food nice stuff in the kitchen of the hostel packed and labeled and I was then put into the living room to surf the web. When I then wanted to cook my dinner, I saw that someone has kindly relieved me of my two rice packs. I sat just next door in the living room and someone steals my rice! How brazen is that? Until I was really just almost felt like crying. This may sound ridiculous, but the rice containing costs something too. And anyway, I found that I would have sooner or later, considerable money problems because Japan is so damn expensive ... Oh God, how much money I was in the days that I'm in Japan, had already spent. I think it would not even exist.
would To save money I go tomorrow but for 3 weeks on a farm near Osaka, but I've spent my monthly allowance in almost a week. And it's not that I've done so far not have much luxury. In South Korea The hostels will indeed be cheaper, but I can not WWOOF there, that is, the money is there, just as scarce. Juhu! -.-

Well, but now to more pleasant topics: Kyoto and images.
I've uploaded some pictures on Facebook, because that's practical. Those who look at it, let him follow this link: CLICK (.. I also hope people who are not registered on Facebook can look at the pictures if not just be happy)

I'm in Kyoto already by 5 clock arrived in the morning because the station had not even opened. Approximately 6 clock they began slowly to open some parts of the station and I could look around a bit. I then waited presented to the tourist information center, (8:30). I say 3 1 / 2 hours I hung around. Then I'm off to the hostel and I checked in and luggage off. Next they were going to explore the surroundings, which basically means walking through the streets and temples look. When I finally wanted to eat something, I'm back to Kyoto Station. The building is really big and you can look up to a platform at Kyoto from the top. The restaurants were all but of course overpriced. A mini mini mini pizza was 1500 yen (about 12 €). Ultimately, I still have found an acceptable loading and Ramen (noodles;)) eaten. In the evening I'm in a hostel in the room to another German met. With it I went to the Gion district run, should run around where geisha and maiko. And that was really the case! Individual geishas have seen me, but I have not dared to photograph them xD And they were beautiful to behold.

The second day I've seen it with the other Germans Inari Taisha Shrine Fushimin. There, a looong way leads up to the top of the mountain, lined with red seeeeeeeehr many gates. And I am very moved indeed! Unfortunately, the road was very crowded, there were thousands of tourists. The higher we went, the fewer there were, however. Then we planned to visit the shrine Matsunoo and Monkey Mountain. Matsunoo the shrine have we have actually seen, then we were so ready for the run around that we are no longer went to Monkey Mountain. Then we went in search of the next bus stop, where we could take the bus-day ticket and nothing on it had to pay extra. Man, that was an act! Above all, we then got on the wrong bus and had to pay but still 220 yen. I was really to be back in the hostel after a long day.

For the third day I've made it a lot - of course I do not have everything done. So I am the Silver Pavilion, and I've looked at the way the philosopher then entlangegelaufen. I must say, the not so well-attended and little honing-in Temple, I found more beautiful than the other tourists crowded temples and shrines. Finally, I'm still the Temple Nanzenji (quite a large facility, yet I was so exhausted from running) and I have then proceeded to the Heian Jingu shrine (with the giant red gate a few yards before). After that I decided not to the Kyoto Imperial Park to run. Why the fuck am I really running things? I had but a day ticket purchased for the bus. Sometimes I do not even michz .... Because I have been sooo broke from running, I've only looked at the park is very short. Then it went back to the hostel to rest. Because I did not want to muck around in the evening, I put up again to explore the shopping streets of Kyoto. This made some really great shops, but I have not bought anything again. I just had the idea that it's so good in Japan because you can walk around in the evening without being addressed stupid, when a senior Japanese wanted to invite me to coffee and cake. He could not speak any English and I pretended like I can not even Japanese, but he has not given up. Even my "Go away!" could not or would not understand it. Finally, I simply changed the street and he's finally gone. Fortunately, many pedestrians were out, had he not gone that is, if I had just addressed a group of tourists. Today I

the Kinkakuji Temple, Golden Pavilion was driving. He was also very crowded with tourists and school children. Were it not so many people there, the facility would probably have been much nicer. So I'm still not very long since, but I continue to Daitokuji temple, shrine and Kamigamo Shimogamo shrine. They were all very nice, but I've honestly seen enough already to some shrines and temples. Later, I will most temples in my photos anyway can not assign. In the latter shrine me, a group of Japanese schoolgirl raised. I think you should ask the school for foreigners questions like how long I have been in Japan am what I want to do here which I like Japanese food and do not like, etc. In the end, they have then made a photo with me. I was first called Valerie-chan; D So the girls were really sweet, I must say. Throughout the day all over Kyoto but I've seen groups of students found the questions foreigners. Maybe today was the Speak-a foreigner-to-day? Even primary school students had to do it, standing by the Kyoto station and have signs held high. To which I am not watching, because I think if they want something from me, then I will not hesitate to talk directly (yes, I know they are only in elementary school, but at some point they must learn it anyway).

So, it was broadcast quite exhausting days in Kyoto, topped by a rice-Klau -.- times as tomorrow is on the farm, I hope I'm not alone there.
So, until other times!

Love, Valerie

0 comments:

Post a Comment