Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lab 6a Answers -molecular Biology

Allerlei

Konbanwa!

Well, you are all well in Germany? I'm fine in Japan - despite a terrible typhoon, which has swept through Japan and Tokyo made ... should have. Well, the reality was it all a bit different: sunshine and little wind. was honest it only at night stormy in the morning to 08.10. then has really shone the sun. The wind was stronger now and then but on the whole was pretty good weather! The typhoon has apparently touched Tokyo only? So, you can breathe a sigh of calm or be disappointed that I'm still alive;)

The day before, the 07:10 way, I have my Japanese teacher and her husband in Asakusa (Tokyo) been taken. It is also just happens just been to Japan. I was introduced to the wonderful world of Japanese sweets and was allowed to try delicacies like Dango. It was all very tasty, thanks again for that! I also have a photo of evidence of us, but images I upload a different time high (which always takes so long).

On the other days I was among other things, the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Office in the tower to the observation deck. There you have a brilliant view of Tokyo, it is a quasi-feet ^ ^ There are also many funny photos were taken * hehe * I was also in Akihabara again and this time actually in a Maid Café! I was accompanied by Timo and Chris - who wanted to go not only into one and has joined us so spontaneously. In Akihabara, we have then addressed three Japanese, who have offered to take us through the neighborhood (they wanted to improve her English). Have We finally performed in a good and relatively cheap Maid Café. Unfortunately, you can take any pictures inside, so I can not show it to you. But I can say that few Maids were really pretty = (I expected more. Still, it was to speak definitely a cool experience. 3 minutes with a Maid by the way costs 1,500 yen and 500 yen a photo ... But Timo and I got thanks to the Japanese one photo for free;.. D

evening I did the Nightbus to Kyoto made I must say it was something to leave hard all new friends again and again to travel alone, but you can see is always 2 times in life. The seats of the bus the way, were extremely fine, I've felt for a fully concentrated. I do not know how it was made probably a bigger person. There was also virtually no leg room. Well, it was cheap ... Stopped the bus has to go to the toilet only once for quickly. I thought he would make a bit longer break, but they were all more than 10 minutes. I have not had time to go buy enough time for chewing gum and almost missed the bus. Fortunately, my neighbor told me notice that it starts.

From my previous experiences in Kyoto I will tell another time. So then, Oyasumi nasai!

Love,
Valerie

0 comments:

Post a Comment