Friday, April 16, 2010

Sayings For A Diapper Shower

Kyoto, Osaka, Hirakata

Hey!

10 days are around and I think I should write something here again. There are so many things happened that I want to tell you all ^ ^
First I write about my days off during my work and what I have experienced. The first off-day I spent in Kyoto, because as I said I wanted to photograph the cherry blossoms. There, I met with a friend (Sven) that I daaamals at the beginning of my trip in Tokyo met have. We actually spent a day together before, but containing only chatted in the hostel in Tokyo. I think the next day when we got to know us, I'm even gone. But well, at least we thought we were geaddet on Facebook and thus pursued our way through Japan something. After Tokyo, we met again by chance in Nagasaki, but I'm on the same evening departed, so we have since also talked briefly. Through Facebook I found out, however, that they just in Osaka, and therefore we then agreed in Kyoto (Osaka and Kyoto are close together). Sven is incidentally also happens to be from Germany and from Frankfurt. We
were on a Saturday in Kyoto and it was therefore totaaaaal crowded. All the buses were full of tourists and it took forever to get from one point to another. Big Group Hug was thus announced. We are the Silver Pavilion ramped up because from there begins the Philosophers, which is lined with a whole bunch of cherry trees. There we made a lot of photos. I now have a lot of cherry blossom photos, but they all look the same somehow * haha * I know not what shall I show you why now available here (click to make the image larger ) is simply an arbitrary choice. According to the philosophers we were in the Shopping Street of Kyoto and have yourself a waffle. From there we went in the direction from the park of the Imperial Palaces. On the way, however, was somehow a performance of very many school groups who have danced, which was pretty funny. Especially the 6.Klässler were sooo sweet. All the students had such great Asian costumes, and it went right music. A video but I can not embed, unfortunately, it takes too long hcohladen.

The Imperial Palace Park, we have then rumgegammelt only on a bank, because, unfortunately, there was no cherry trees. Finally, we have but gathered up again and went to the traditional Gion district. There, we have no Geishas seen it but we were back at the temple festival of lights, of which I have already told during my last visit to Kyoto. There a lot of people and some have set up a camp under the cherry trees there to organize Hanami (that is to drink beer and watch the cherry blossoms) were. Sven and I were bumped because almost by a drunken Japanese, eventually we made it but still safe and unharmed back to the station. There we parted ways, but not for long.

On my next day off I do feel that I have decided to go to Osaka and, therefore, Sven and I have an appointment again. My goal was mainly to go shopping. Svenja but ultimately had bought more than I * haha * I'm just a damn indecisive person and I can never decide whether I should buy something or not ... Go When shopping, we realized that we had much in common rather, we made two earlier ballet, we both go mad love to medieval markets, we are of course Japan freaks, we find the Japanese Gothic Lolita fashion, etc. We also have the Shopping also constantly resorted to the same Kamotten * haha * The Body Shop Line, we were both looking for, Sven has bought shoes and a French maid's apron and I've got black bloomers. Other things that we have emerged as very sweet Socks with animal faces the front of the toes, but for only 100 yen per couple (yay). As you know, makes shopping very hungry, we have Okonomiyaki Talking about NEN and Starbucks coffee (and I additionally have a McFlurry * cough *). For shopping, we really needed a whole day, so I then moved back to the farm. Sven and I have but already agreed that we will meet in Frankfurt time;)

And now back to the experiences in the farm. I must go back further gripe (but not that all that matters wrong, overall I found it on the farm that is quite good). And although I have already said that Kamitake-san makes a lot of photos. That was me but after a while so on the clock, because he has always done real photos, during work, during dinner (which I find particularly terrible) and when I have time I just rested only. You know how stupid that is when you take a look around and sit down somewhere to rest then come to someone who makes 15 minutes photo of one. Since you can not relax yet. If it were only 1-2 photos, would be ok, but not for a long time. Kamitake san us every night, where the photos of the day and now when I look over all the photos I feel stalked real. Somehow it has been held almost every minute of my life on the farm, really creepy. I find this funny not genuine. Would not have surprised me if he would at some point emerged from the toilet ... Above all, he has halted mainly just pictures of me and he found me Yes so kawaii and so on. This has really annoyed evil. But well, now I'm away from there. But I would honestly do not know what he was so with my photos oo
hires at my departure I was then surprised many people. I was thinking most of the real farm workers there would not like me because I just plain stupid standing around when I'm on a work not in the mood (in the deepest mud rumschaufeln and above) was apparently not the case. On my last day I have the same two parting gifts . Get Once by an older Wwoof (over 60) who has helped out only once daily. He gave me pictures of the Ise Shrine, because I said that I will go there next. The other gift was from a farm worker (Ishii-san), who gave me a typical Japanese children's toys made from bamboo. The two items I found ech great to have the same increased my mood =)

After the farm I'm actually after the Ise Shrine Ise-shi traveled. Since I'm already back away from that report, we therefore again later. Currently I am
in Nagoya and will stay here about 4 days. Then I would like to Matsumoto and Nagano, but Unfortunately, no one answers me on couchsurfing and hostels in the cities there are not real (I actually do not spend too much more money for hostels, otherwise it again just below). That means either I go WWOOF but again, because it seems there are many hosts in the area, or I go right back to Tokyo and then there gammel around for 2 weeks. For a trip further north I have not enough time and money, I would like to have seen Hokkaido. But I can save then stop for my next trip to Japan ^ ^ My journey is now so rapidly coming to an end, just as this report xD So then, did well my friends, until next time

Greetings,
Valerie

0 comments:

Post a Comment