Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bollywood Necked Trailer

Hirakata-shi (Wwoof host No. 5)

Hello!

I finally write something about my current work. I'm currently playing on a vegetable farm and in a city near Osaka and Kyoto.
Kamitake-san and his wife Wwoof support here, but we all have private rooms and a communal kitchen for the workers. So with the actual owners, we have to do outside of work not so much. Besides me, currently 3 other Wwoof are here.
the week when I arrived, we were four of us, however, are 2 Wwoof gone and 2 others came. A French Wwoof (Mikael) is long-term guest and has been here since September last year. The other Wwoof from last week, a woman from Thailand (Kasana) and another woman from Hong Kong (Mavis). With those two I had a lot of fun [though they were older than I (but not looked)], but unfortunately they had to go so early. Now, a Hong Kong boy (Tom) and a Belgian boy (Greg) here. In this note I must go, that seems all the people of Hong Kong can cook well and also like to make it ^ ^ Or just these people all come to this farm, because both Mavis and Tom are (or were) here almost hired as chef. And both are pretty busy, that is to wash them sometimes dishes or dry it off. The other two men are rather rotten socks. Especially the Belgian boy pulls really strong on my nerves, because he does nothing, absolutely nothing. He is eating all the time on, everything crumbles it lying around and can fully empty packaging, but does not wash off his dishes, let alone someone else's dishes. And if he does, he uses only his hands and water for washing. Has apparently never heard of sponge and detergent. He also smacks incredibly loud while eating, it's just disgusting. And his face is always 2 inches above the plate so that it can be purely digging everything nice meal. When I see that I am really aggressive, he has never heard of table manners? Smacking while eating the way, is not the Japanese custom, but chinese. Therefore, it makes me not care that the boy from Hong Kong a little smacks, because it I can not exactly ban something that is in his country as a compliment. is smack in Belgium but so far I do not know, "It tastes very good." Tom is also busy and cooks for us all, that is, he can do anything * g *. But Greg really makes me sooo aggressive, he is really not the idea to help the financial times -.- Luckily, he remains here only 2 days. I feel real part as a mother in his presence ...
Well, on to other things ... Working ....
here I must all make a lot of different things, from weeding, digging through boxes to haul wood. So it can be quite strenuous. But when I'm on a job have no desire (for example, how to drag logs through mud), then I've been doing a lot of breaks or working veeery slowly. I'm taking out simple, I do that here's all voluntary: P Kamitake-san makes the way, whatever breaks to take pictures of us Wwofern. Thanks to him I now have sooo many photos of me at work. So I have proof that I actually do stuff * g * BTW, there are also Wwoof also 3 other normal workers: Ishii-san, san san Teipei and Minami- (Or something: P). The right is a picture of our troops (certain people). From left to right: Mavis, I, Mikael, san Teipei, Minami-san, Ishii-san.
One day we organized all have a Hanami party. So we have sooo much food we cooked and then placed in a park, as we have seen the cherry blossoms. Mavisa, Kasana and I have prepared the food, there was Onigiri, Sushi Maki, Gyouza, Daikon and Sweet Red Bean Soup. Kamitake-san's wife has even made fried chicken and other older nice woman (Sachiko) has brought home-baked madeleines. So we had a real feast. The rest of the way people had to carry on working normally until noon. To drink gabs Umeshu, Mangosteen Wine, sake, beer and orange juice. Unfortunately, I still have not received the photos from the party, so I can not show you how it all looked.
But I have already made themselves gaanz many photos of the cherry blossoms (including in Kyoto). Because it is so late here and I'm really tired and wants to bed, there is only a taste. The rest comes a time other
Oyasumi nasai!

Love, Valerie

0 comments:

Post a Comment