Konbanwa!
time a little faster update than last time. Now my report is about my journey on the Ise peninsula in the East of Osaka / Kyoto / Nara.
undertaken after the farm in Osaka so I decided to go to the Ise peninsula, because there the most important Shinto shrine is Japan. Because there are only hotels and hostels are not, I once again surfed couch with someone. The train trip to Ise has attended very "promising," because the weather looked very moderate sunset, it was foggy and dark. The only bright spot on the trip was the nicest guy I've ever seen. He was nicer than some girls, including me: P And was not he one of the really rigged men who take longer than me in the bathroom (well ok, he had bleached his hair a little, but he had a jogging suit on).
When I arrived in Ise but the weather looked a bit better and actually it has not sensed. When I'm out of the station I thought I was first at the end of the world, because there was NOTHING. Ise is really a very small town that I had not expected. And then I had to wait half an hour because Conrad (the couch surfing host) only came home from work. Ultimately he has done but also to the station and we are his Flat run, which was quite far away. But I had my own room, yay! Later that evening we picked up yet another couch surfer, a Dutchman who travels but apparently for ages, after which he was everywhere. Because we were all very hungry, we Conrad has something nice cooked: Kimchipfanne with rice. It was spicy and delicious! Are
The next day the Dutch (sorry, I just forgot his name * hehe *) and I went to the famous Ise Shrine (Conrad had to work). The shrine is somehow split into two shrines, the inner and the outer shrine, which is about 4km away from each other. One was from the nearby Station, so we are naturally went there first. The cry of the building itself were not so exciting, some looked like garden sheds with golden bar above it. The building was allowed to see that you were but apparently only replica and the real were hidden behind a fence. Which should not look at the ordinary citizen. Therefore, it was just praying in front of the fence. The park was very nice, there were great big trees and it was kind of a really peaceful, quiet atmosphere. A funny thing gabs but, admittedly, in Japan and everywhere put down coins and chucked what is sacred. This was also done in a rock that looks obviously like Buddha (that was my interpretation, no idea if it's true). Although I have a picture of it, but since you can not really see what it. In any case, the Dutch, and even so I then decided to invent a sacred stone and have put on a completely arbitrary stone coins and us, then made
Then we set off for the other remote shrine (we are 4km run there and back!). Before, we found the shrine, we landed on a nice shopping street, which was held in the old style (Ie, with wooden houses and such). A crazy place was full of these waving cats - I felt a little threatened. But it sat on some rooftops cute monkey items, which was great (still would be real great apes have been).
The shrine itself was once again rather unspekatkulär. Actually, he looked exactly like the first, so could see again the only one replica
The next day the Dutch and then I went to the oh-so-great stones married in Futami. These are two rocks in the sea, connected with a rope and intended to provide women and men. Arrived, we were both very disappointed, because the rocks are not swum in the sea (probably only if the flood or so) and were overall pretty
from Nagoya, but I will tell in the next report. I think even if I am back in Germany, I have to continue writing this blog because I have so much to catch up * haha *
Right now I'm back in Tokyo and I am somehow something bad mood. First I was not really much sleep thanks to night bus, the whole hostel was also full of people (and I hate crowds, when I'm tired) and I could only purely by 3 clock in my room. I also do not like my home-cooked meal. It's not bad to eat so you can, but I'm sick of it * * I have absolutely miserable right cook ! Learn
Well well, the countdown is on, only 2 weeks;)
Love, Valerie
0 comments:
Post a Comment