Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Viavox Gel Analgesico Para Que Sirve

Again Seoul Seoul - fun, people, food

Hey Hey!

I really wanted to write something about Singapore, but in fact were the 3 short days I was there not now sooo exciting. So in a nutshell: Singapore as a city lacks personality. But if you're ever in the area, it is not wrong to go there again. There are just not cool cultural stuff, but mainly Shopping malls and some nice parks. I once again met some great people in the hostel and was even at night time in an Indian Dance Club (which was very straight).

But now to my current Aufenhaltsort: Seoul.
Yes, I'm back in the capital of Korea and I must say, I do not want to leave! I have really seen my best time and met the wildest, coolest and sweetest people.
The first 6 days I was a different hostel, as I now am. There I met Jen and with it the first few days spent together. I went shopping with her, we were interviewed 2 times and have the funniest things experienced. For example, we were just in the Subway, it was about 18 clock, and in our immediate vicinity were equal to 2 drunken people, but which are entered separately. At 6 clock in the evening! How to conduct themselves, we just had to laugh out loud, had to laugh after which other "passengers". Unfortunately, Jen had to leave early as 3 days, but we have promised us to apply again in Japan and that I eventually go to her to Chicago. Incredible how much fun we had together, I have the feeling we would have known each other for much longer. The day after they are gone then it was very boring. And join out was kind of scary. Who was always just like that in "my" room (I was alone in the dormitory) has changed looks, and is gone again. Obviously he had nothing else to do great. Since then I came
in handy that has half German-half of Koreans in Seoul last time I recommended a different hostel, where he is. So I pulled from a hostel to another and I must say that was a very good decision. The hostel is so awesome, the staff is really friendly and it is recorded as a family. Every day was really fun there so far. There are always people somehow pure snow, both Koreans and foreigners, and it is celebrated almost every day. The Koreans, who are regularly stop by soooo funny, I've really just always so fun. My God, I repeat myself here all the time, but I do not know how else to say it. I'll also be here constantly invited to dinner, and is even by 2 clock at night eat cooked. Eating here is simply to social togetherness seats. Disadvantage of all the fun is that I'm not 12 clock in the morning out of bed ... And because it is in Seoul now is not so overly much cultural stuff, I go shopping too often mainly (or I just look at me at all because so much, I could not even buy). Currently I am

unfortunately something cold and can not really do much. Anyway it is too cold to stay long outside; P In this hostel will I probably stay until the end of the month and then enjoy a short trip to Daegu, a city that lies to the south.
far, at least I can say that proposes Seoul Tokyo in certain cases to length. People are more open and direct, clothes and shoes are cheap and you can celebrate very well. In addition, all Seouliter are dressed so well. Unlike the Japanese, who are simply overdressed. Koreans, however, have taste ^ ^. So if you want to make a holiday party that will go to Seoul (and to the Backpacker Hostel Friends) lalala surreptitious .... Who much money should go to Tokyo * hehe *
So, that's love from me =)

greetings
Valerie

0 comments:

Post a Comment