Monday, January 18, 2010

German Adult Film Online

Malaysia extensively times

Huhu!

Yes, after endlessly long time again a sign of life from me. I notice how I'm getting lazy out with the blog. But as I anyway just bein all alone (all are gone: (* sniff *), I can indeed make up for my last report, Malaysia - including images, which I will edit in the next few days in the older posts

How. . schonmal said I was the first few days in a hostel in Kuala Lumpur I am in the evening arrived and then I met with my dinner (pre-noodle soup) is already equal to the first person. The Swedes Eric with him that I then next Day to KL Times Square, a shopping center down. There is a leisure park, including a large roller coaster is inside! We are not down because we were both scared of the loop. The cries of the people has actually been enough already. Then we are really only rumgebummelt something and have eaten. Then we went to Little India to the market. It was really incredibly hot and crowded. Why have the cars also drive through the narrow streets? Then we went again to cool back to the hostel itself. There I have 2 German girls and 3 Finns met and we all eat together on what to Chinatown. At the end of the evening was still a test of courage to me: the dreaded eat 'King of fruits' DURIAN. It was again, has the taste of fried onions, butter and felt after stinking like garbage. Moreover, one has then a worst bad breath and you can not get the taste out of his mouth. I do not know how to draw a fruit so purely voluntary. To prove their horror, I took a photo of a no entry sign in the Singapore subway. Durians because one may not deprive a purely because the fruit smells so extreme. The test of courage is then slipped as a ritual for all newcomers in the hostel - there is no escape;)
Well well, the next day was pretty relaxing. The Swede, and we three German girls gone are the beautiful Lake Gardens - a large park with lake and NEM many gardens - gone. There we are rumgelegen and have gone in the orchid garden and deer park. It was the same deer, like those in Japan. But it was time for another hot and we were all somehow managed, which we are then driven back by taxi. Then came one evening with a Dane in the group to which is gone the next day early. The next day, the Swede, an Ami, another Finn and in the Times Square went to the movies. It was a good idea has since then rained. The film was some Chinese swordplay film and was not as good. Cinema Malaysia is in the way, very cheap and you have the equivalent of about 1.50 - 5 € pay, depending on how popular the film and 3D etc. The remainder of the day was just looking for films in the hostel.
The last day I finally spent alone. I'm from the Petronas Twin Towers (right) left, she got me, but viewed from the bottom and then have him go to the KLCC Park. In the afternoon I was then by my uncle and my grandmother picked up in his apartment outside KL 'shipped'. The apartment is beautiful and the way I had for a long time once again own room * hehe * The rest of the day was just go out shopping.
Well, the weeks can be with my uncle collectively, so peaceful and relaxed summarize, although I must say that I am at times but was a bit boring. The days consisted mostly of eating, sleeping, reading, swimming in the pool and go from time to time in the various shopping malls in the vicinity of the apartment complex. But of course there were days when we all alone or I have something else done. For example, we are 2 times to operate to Kuala Lumpur for sightseeing. The first time we went first to the Batu Caves near KL. In the caves is a Hindu temple and you must walk up sooo many stairs. But I must say the caves were really nice. Later went to the Bird Park, but since Unfortunately it was raining, we are only into went to eat restaurant. Nevertheless, some birds fly to come and have also steals from and what about food. Then we went to the KL Tower TV out, of which one has a magnificent view of the city. Unfortunately, it was a bit foggy, but still it was nice. On the second day of sight seeing we also are up at the Petronas Towers to the viewing bridge. The view was not as good as the KL Tower, but the Twin Towers were still impressive. Another trip was to the Berjaya Hills Resort, in the present including a beautiful golf course, a replica of Colmar and a Japanese garden. It was all in the Bergen and because Malaysia is still fairly wooded, had all a very nice atmosphere.
Sylvester way I spent in a shopping mall. I'm here all alone, because there should be a fireworks and I wanted to do something that day. So I am rumgewandert first alone, until I thought to myself: Do it once for McDonalds, are determined as other foreigners, which you can join. And actually I have seen the same a lot of foreigners. I finally connected three Persians, with whom I spent the rest of the evening. Sylvester was quite nice and I fortunately was not alone.
all I can say that good stay in Malaysia was almost my vacation in my vacation. I enjoyed the warmth and Malaysia is anyway a very beautiful country, with its large green areas. I would also like to thank again my uncle and his wife, who have kindly taken me.

I was still for a few days in Singapore, because it is a neighboring country of Malaysia, yes. My experiences there are, however, until the next blog entry. And my first day back in Korea ^ ^ I also have so much to catch up.

Love, Valerie

0 comments:

Post a Comment