Saturday, March 13, 2010

What Happens To An Egg In Lemon Juice

El Patio Ranch, Kumamoto

Heyho!

Today I noticed that my last blog entry already again 2 weeks ago ... have roused me why I write again what. I also forgot in the last entries a few things.

in Fukuoka for example, I've looked at the ruins and the park was drumrum garden a beautiful cherry. There, the cherry trees began to bloom already slow and I took some pictures. I then had the full panic that I will not arrive in time for cherry blossoms in Kyoto, but what has been found to be baseless. I will probably at the right time in the area to be =) Anyway here a picture of me with the first cherry blossoms.

The El Patio Ranch, the chief Alec Claudia (the other Wwoferin German) and I started up the volcano. I was already 2 months since, but we could not really high, because the volcano has blown too many gases. This time it all work out and I was directly in the volcanic broth new items (which by the way turquoise-green, for whatever reason). It was really nice up there, a great view. Only the sulfur smell was not so pleasant. Left a huge cloud of smoke from a Bildm that comes out of a hole (ie the volcano crater: P).

addition, it snowed 2 days ago on the ranch, it was damn cold, but it was all covered with great snow and the sun was shining: D Because I had that day a day (the ranch was closed because everything was covered in snow) I have made sooo many photos of all the Border Collies. It looked as sweet as they have all played in the snow. Had to immediately think of Alisha, she had always fun to catch it snowballs ... The brown Border Collie is Ferte, the black and white Choppa and white black gray spotted Faruka means. They are all so damn nice. From the entire staff, I'm honestly not take any pictures, because I think it's somehow always so stupid people ask if I can take a picture. I am always a little embarrassing * hehe * But I had a lot of fun with the people. They used to always compared with Choppa, because I am so young and supposedly only eat, sleep and play would - like a dog so ^ ^ I am constantly drawn anyway because of my age. As if that would be a difference as to whether ow I'm 19 or 20. But the 20-year-old is never said anything. There is indeed a 2 at the beginning and no one more.

On another day I'm free to Kumamoto, a city close down. There is a great castle, which was really nice, but unfortunately not original. I also have a house visited by so precious old Landlord, which was also very great. The architecture and gardens were beautiful. rt Thurs I took some photos of me, which was not easy, because I always had to put on self-timer and then had to run fast to the correct position. That was a hunted * g * A disadvantage when you rumreist alone - you can not so great photos of yourself . Make After that I was (not cost the entrance) or in an art museum and the shopping streets. In Korea, I thought that there would be to buy because so many great things that are still effective. Back in Japan, I think that there were yet are many great things that are unfortunately expensive. Well, I would say both countries are great to buy things. I've bought but again nothing (I'm really proud of my discipline: P).

am Today I drove by bus to Nagasaki. I'll probably stay here 3 days and then will go back to Kyoto. Here I go then Ching, which is the Malaysian Wwoferin because she lives there and invited me. Until now I can say that Nagasaki is a beautiful city. Unfortunately, I have just left only about 70 yen, that is cent about 50. All the post offices were already (missed by 2 minutes -.-) and the Seven Eleven ATM was broken so I could not withdraw money. So tomorrow I have to leave early.
So then again good night from me.

Love, Valerie

0 comments:

Post a Comment