Kyoto Nagasaki, Kyoto Haalllooo =) is now finally even my report of Nagasaki. After the horse ranch I'm down to Nagasaki and in the evening arrived. Since it was first related to the hostel, which turned out to be harder than thought. I'm about 1km run in the wrong direction and had to turn back. It was also damn hot, so I did not expect, and was sweating accordingly. But eventually I made it to the hostel and was immediately welcomed welcome. The owners and staff were really super nice and had all sorts of information about Nagasaki and its surroundings. The hostel was situated on a river that ran through the sheer beautiful stone bridges. It looked totally beautiful everything from romantic hihi * I * was immediately impressed by Nagasaki. The rest of the evening
I then walked along the shopping street and I looked around a bit about the area. Among the many bridges on the river was, incidentally, the "famous" Megane-bashi (ie spectacles bridge). Right you can see a photo and sometimes discouraged, why it's called eye bridge;)
The next day I was then presented to the first sights to behold. So I first walked through the Chinatown, which was rather boring. Chinatown stop. And then also a very japanized Chinatown. After that I landed in happier climes but specifically in the Holland Slope, a street in which the foreigner in the 19th century used to have. There are many beautiful old houses were
European style. I was soooo great, it was great weather (above 20 ° = D) and finally change from the typical all things Japanese. While I'm long run the road I decided that I will eventually move to Nagasaki in the road: D
The Hollander Slope then led also nice to Glover Garden, a sort of open air museum where you can see a row of houses in the western distributor . It was all built on a slope, so we had a great view of Nagasaki. If I come to think I would rather have in there, near a home * g * I
n the way a house was a sign with a great quote from an English girl who lived from 1864 1868 in Nagasaki: "This, the first part of Japan I saw and where I lived for four years, which certainly a vision of beauty. I can not think of a more beautiful place ". And I can confirm the same time. In Glover Garden could borrow so historical costumes. I have not done, I would feel stupid rumzurennen before there alone, but instead have the more Japanese women dressed. They were all very excited by the whole Gerüsche ^ ^ After the Glover Garden am I then walked along the harbor of Nagasaki. I came to meet a loud German tourists who apparently all came crawling out of a cruise ship. Finally, I have come to Dejima, a former artificial island in the 17th century. eye was filled in by Dutch traders in the time of Japan's isolation. Holland was then the only country that was allowed to trade with Japan. But since no one was allowed to enter Japan, this island was built up. Meanwhile, this island is no longer an island, but surrounded by land. You could in
replica but some interesting history to learn from Nagasaki.
added the next day it rained, unfortunately, but since I had that day anyway before going to the atomic bomb museum was not so bad. The museum was actually a smaller Version of the A-Bomb Museum in Horshima, so new I have not actually experienced. Nevertheless, it was quite nice there. Then we went to was zestört Peace Park and half the Torii arch, one half of the atomic bomb. Then we had another back to the hostel, because rain is stupid for running around * g *
the last day I spent exploring all possible important
temples and shrines. Including the temple, the building is shaped like a turtle on which the goddess Kannon is. From the temple I then tortuous narrow streets to the next temple. These streets are all so great, because they lie on a slope and all so looks peaceful. Perhaps I would rather buy my house here: P I'm in the valley then went to the Chinese temples. One of them has cost 300 yen, and in my opinion was overpriced for completely. There were three buildings and that's boring. I also realized too late that they would be left of the cemetery come to the site without having to pay something. This has really annoyed me. The other chinese temple, which also has cost 300 yen, but was nice and worth the money. When I finished the whole temple tour, then, I had so much time that I made a walk through a huge cemetery, which was also built on a slope. So I am risen higher and higher and was totally excited about this cemetery and the
view. Quite reached the top on the mountain, there was a lookout point. There I took some funny pictures and then I'm back staying. I must say, the cemetery walk has been more fun than the stupid chinese temple 300 yen -.-
the evening I finally took the night bus to Kyoto (the bus was totally overpriced, I would have thought the price would be at least at the movies trip run. Think again, there was only normal tv, where the reception was not good times but every minute is aborted).
am the next morning I arrived in Kyoto and was met by Ching, the brought me into their home.
stay here I'm going to work until 3.25 and then specifically in the vicinity of Osaka.
What I have experienced everything in Kyoto will have to do, I'll summarize in my next post.
Love, Valerie
0 comments:
Post a Comment