... or on the Internet
"Be careful what you think it could become a reality." (Quoted Frank Wilde) And so it happened.
on 18/06/2009 I did the last time from my office in Cottbus calling from. On 10/07/2009 I applied for a new phone broadband access for my home office at 1 & 1. To this day I've ever may submit the request for number portability (the letter was simply sent to a 1 & 1 "randomly selected" address - yes, sent but not sent). Since 06/08/2009 is the front there. To date, no new message. (The 0180-5-I have half a dozen times ...) And the highlight: teleson (my old provider) can not or will not deliver to the new address (with the old number) - they do not even notice ... but the bills continue to come. Should make this my lawyer? On
best, I MOVING! Far away. (The course has already been asked.)
Thank you, Denise, for your laptop with vodafone stick, which I may use the "bar of my trust" (Grand, 4s, Cottbus).
And there was here a few days still something big (like) e (and wonderful) wife ... (Hey Christina, this is for you / of you ;-). She said:
"work goes, go
men
remain friends."
Christina Wiechmann
(HOW TRUE If you find the good: with complete quote! Source is acknowledged.)
Sun's now I feel better. (Re-done too much grumbling and air - but not exploded - yet found to a good conclusion.)
Oh, one I can think of more: Today saw one of my many exes. (As you colored the last time your hair again, went with me all the "alarm bells" to - has since nothing changed [?] - Or is it an assumption that women are dyed their hair if they want the environment can recognize:? I have changed (in appearance) And why I see it for the second time in my life - the hair of my first "exe" are "nature-pitch-black" and went to color barely, because they were really very strong, otherwise I would have probably been three times ... . Mmhhh)
soon Friends - God allows Tele.kom ;-)))
. PS: The many typos "come" from the keyboard here, the spin, I think.
pps. Toshiki what's with your blog? (No internet at katsumi-san?)
0 comments:
Post a Comment