today I would have (we) the 20th Jubilee had ...
I have seen with the three women in my life so much shit that a one hundred page book would not be enough, all misunderstandings, all strife, frauds, all the humiliation, pressure, blackmail and write down and destroyed embezzled things. So I leave the better.
Gab there are no happy hours of memory worth? (I am the tears in his eyes.) There were so few that I have to think twice, so that I can think of something. Even the professional success is if and absolutely worthless if one private (again) in front of a pile of rubble, even ignoring the fact that they had such a lasting never that one would have for a private break even by these business successes can live .
Worst of the experience: it is interested in Germany will not sow, like "man" is finished, all the stereotypes commonly attributed to him, to have experienced by women ... the last has a suicide attempt of any punishment (eg, for injury) withdrawn cowardly. She now has an owl on the back, under "natural" colored hair, wearing new glasses and tells the world: "He was a pig."
I'm concerned, you'd be dead. Therefore, I told you, also on 15.01. four lilies (four and LILY!) brought to your bedside ... or it was for our dead child born?
Why not raise one in three women in a position at least once a trace of the question of his own mistakes, let alone apologize or at least try to forgive visible? You could show size by her soon would find a few sincere words.
Why let your that questions remain over the decades? Why do you to let that out of love is so great a hatred that only "old hatreds" could be left facing you can not protect police the world?
And what am I doing wrong that I like this shit "magically" get dressed?
And how do I get out of there?
0 comments:
Post a Comment