... and how long?
Who or what is meant? The crisis, economic crisis or something like euphemistically called a financial crisis. Are you ready yet to listen to news, read or watch television? Business news? Never seen? Never understood? Afraid? Not interested? Where you at all? [. Well, we'll see]
Two websites are jumping on me in the eye today: "What you hold in Germany for the larger problem: ignorance or indifference?" answer: "I do not know, but I do not care!" AND "If fear is our basis for action, we can solve a single problem." Götz W. Werner (DM-founder of the drugstore chain)
first On non-science problem I work in this blog by I offer solutions.
second Ignorance, this is your Part Nothing will change the fact that it will take place without you, but if cultivate this ability of ignorance, then takes only one thing: It hits you off guard, but certainly harder!
third Fear: See above, clearer and better I can not say it.
When will come the total collapse? Will he come from? And how bad it be? I do not know all that. If I knew, I would now lie in the sun on my private island next to a nice relaxed woman. But I know one thing for sure: We have the end still not in sight. And this crisis is (m) a chance!
Why can I say this in such a specific sound? Quite simply because I prepare myself. I read history books, studying the economy, hear and see news and, above all, I analyze and think.
Here are my current three tweets mounted from the edge of the blog for you. Follow the links and read the few A-4 pages (about 6 plus a free eBook with 10 pages), then you've already come a long way towards security for your future.
"When will the crisis?" [Fresh blog entry with link to download a PDF] by Toshiki Ishii http://is.gd/u7z1 # Silver
Oops! Here are two different links next to each other.
something like: "Precious in the hyper-inflation" [PDF] by Christian Vartian http://is.gd/u7tq # crisis preparedness
"From the world of the mentally ill and reality deniers" [PDF] Peter Weck http://is.gd/u7qt # # sehr_interessant monetary value
I know you must be an "expert" to understand everything you have offered here. But that's also impossible to be an expert, or even to understand everything. Get Started. Now. Take action. Do not wait.
Too lazy to read the links? Also good! (". While the smart ones think about it, the stupid storm the fortress"), you storms going on: Buy dry goods, commodities and exchange your worthless paper money for silver and gold. Now. Immediately.
Then you are living in - and I wish you.
Regards Stefan
0 comments:
Post a Comment