... is a dream,
At the end of 2004, I have my book "For my future, I see red!" published. I wrote it to process the past and also to find new ways for the future. [Now it is once again fundamentally necessary as you could read between the lines of the first two posts .]
In my book I describe on pages 76 ... 88, as my [our] lives in 2005 ... look 2015. [. "Considering" it has different] And on page 90 I call the basis of this life, my life goal:
I want 1,000 people to know [families] with a "lifestyle of a millionaire" and they also liked " my friends can call. " Well, I am completely sure this reach by 2015. If you belong to?
A vision is greater, I can hardly imagine to fulfill this vision perfectly, but I am each day work hard, I promise here.
is my vision, all the people I met in my life will be something to have helped a new, to have got a better feel for real [real] values.
Maybe that sounds to you something, "philosophical" ... What does this mean? Simply put: In times of "Bubble Economy and the global financial crisis" we need different values. We pay with their worthless paper money that we make our governments (who is actually the government of Europe?) And ... more in a next posting ...
My vision is that we provide our services to each other again with real values. Gold, silver and platinum are those values. And they have the distinct advantage that our government can not "move to the desired note from the press."
What advantage does this have for you?
your money [Gold!] is it really safe, because it can not be reproduced inflationary, on the contrary, it becomes all the more valuable the more dollars and Teuro lose value!
Just think: What could you in 2000 Now for DM 100? And today costs the same ground as much [or even more] in euro, as it was then?
And what can you do not have it if you follow my vision? A task, a concern, a job and a secure income ...
How? Just ask. I will answer you personally.
I look forward to a lively discussion.
0 comments:
Post a Comment